EuroPal Forum is pleased to announce a training course in Lobbying and Advocacy which will take place in Rotterdam city on Sunday 10th January 2016.
The training day is designed to encourage and assist pro-Palestine activists who wish to become politically active on Palestine.
Trainees will gain a thorough knowledge of the Dutch systems of governance, political thought, and activism in relation to Palestine, an analysis of Dutch based pro-Palestine NGOs and their role in mobilising support for Palestine. In addition to the role of media in mobilising support for Palestine.
- International dimensions of the Palestinian issue and the importance of advocacy in Europe. (Lecture)
- Understanding the Dutch political system, including the Dutch Parliament, government and mapping out the Dutch political parties in relation to Palestine. (Training session)
- The role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in mobilising support for Palestine and mapping out the pro-Palestine NGOs in the Netherlands. (Training session)
- The role of media in mobilising support for Palestine. (Training session)
- To register for the training day, Click here: https://www.facebook.com/events/627827390690893/
- For more information, please contact Mohammed Akkari
email@example.com - mobile: +31610305233
On 23 November 2019, EuroPal Forum and Middle East Monitor co-hosted a conference at the Holiday Inn Bloomsbury in London on the relations between Europe and Palestine. A first of its kind, the conference brought together individuals at the forefront of discourse on Palestine in
As the European Court of Justice (ECJ) rules that European Union countries must identify products made in Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory, MEMO and EuroPal Forum are hosting a conference to discuss the EU’s position on major issues related to the occupat