EuroPal Forum is pleased to announce a training course in Lobbying and Advocacy which will take place in Rotterdam city on Sunday 10th January 2016.
The training day is designed to encourage and assist pro-Palestine activists who wish to become politically active on Palestine.
Trainees will gain a thorough knowledge of the Dutch systems of governance, political thought, and activism in relation to Palestine, an analysis of Dutch based pro-Palestine NGOs and their role in mobilising support for Palestine. In addition to the role of media in mobilising support for Palestine.
- International dimensions of the Palestinian issue and the importance of advocacy in Europe. (Lecture by: Zaher Biraw, EuroPal Forum chairman)
- Understanding the Dutch political system, including the Dutch Parliament, government and mapping out the Dutch political parties in relation to Palestine. (Nourdin El Ouali, political leader of NIDA Rotterdam Party)
- The role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in mobilising support for Palestine and mapping out the pro-Palestine NGOs in the Netherlands. (Christine de Vos, Dutch journalist and human rights activist )
- The role of media in mobilising support for Palestine. (Mouad Zagdoud, Motivational speaker and expert in Media training)
** Click here to join the event on via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/627827390690893/
* For more information, please contact Mohammed Akkari (email@example.com - mobile: +31610305233)