Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by the EuroPal forum subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. EuroPal forum reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time. The website will need to be updated from time to time, usually frequently with news and other updates. Continuing to use the website after changes are made constitutes an agreement to said changes.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe any rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. The EuroPal website information may be used for personal use, and to spread awareness of the EuroPal forum's objectives and mission statement.
4. EuroPal Forum does not guarantee that the website will be uninterrupted or error free, but defects will be corrected where found.
5. EuroPal forum takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and EuroPal forum has no control over them. Including links are not an indication that EuroPal forum approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. EuroPal forum accepts no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites operated by third parties.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the European Union including those in the United Kingdom. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the European courts.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.